Oct 2, 2019
El Segundo, CA, US, 90245
The Aerospace Corporation
Requisition ID: 46701
El Segundo, CA (California)
A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence. With challenges spanning government to commercial, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities. We all share a common passion and aspiration – to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you’ll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates behavior that is consistent with the company’s values of Dedication to Mission Success, Technical Excellence,
- Commitment to Our People, Integrity and Objectivity.
- Ensures that buildings are properly maintained and managed.
- Creates, assigns tasks and trades, and monitors facility service work orders.
- Performs minor building electrical, mechanical, plumbing repairs (e.g., lightbulb replacement, door repairs, restroom accessories, clogged drains, etc.) which will require being on a ladder to perform tasks.
- Perform light carpentry tasks (e.g., whiteboard, corkboard and picture hanging)
- Coordinates facilities requirements with maintenance personnel, craftspeople, internal customers, and external vendors.
- Assists with special moves, personnel relocations and facilities arrangements for corporate activities.
- Escorts contractors for construction and maintenance projects as-needed.
- Coordinates and oversees small operations & maintenance construction projects in assigned buildings.
- Assists supervisor with contracts oversight (e.g., landscaping, janitorial, window washing, pest control, waste removal)
- Physical ability to climb high places using ladders or other equipment
For more information and to apply: