AVP Facilities and Security
Orange County's Credit Union
Regular Full-Time; Santa Ana, CA, US
Best of the best. Through the opinions and voices of our Associates, Orange County’s Credit Union is honored to be ranked by the OC Register as one of the TOP 10 mid-sized workplaces in Orange County. Additionally, the Credit Union is a proud recipient of the Peter Barron Stark Best of the Best Award for highest associate satisfaction in the workplace! As a leading financial service provider with more than 80 years of experience serving over 114,000 Members, Orange County's Credit Union is currently $1.7 billion in assets & growing. Excellent benefits include paid health insurance, generous time off benefits, 401K and a professional, friendly work environment focused on achieving goals, recognizing successes & excelling at Member service.
As a 360° leader, using critical and independent thinking, identifies and recommends opportunities in support of the Credit Union’s strategic and marketing goals. The AVP Facilities & Security designs, maintains, and coordinates the facilities, security and safety, and purchasing division. Develops and oversees programs for lease portfolio management, owned facility management, physical security, audio visual security systems, preventative and reactive maintenance, construction and general project management. Leads the team, manages performance, budgets and compliance. Oversees vendor contracts and performance and works collaboratively with other leaders to drive value and align with the Credit Union’s Vision.
- Lead, develop and retain a team of high performing Associates to optimize facilities, security, and safety across the organization, satisfying our operating plan, and complying with credit union policies and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and implement standards, strategies, policies, and procedures for leased and owned facilities and physical assets.
- Partner with site management to ensure clean, safe, operational, efficient, Associate focused maintenance programs at all sites.
- Maintain an enterprise-wide security system that partners with outside vendors and internal IT to meet organization, law-enforcement, and Associate requirements.
- Collaborate with Information Security and Business Continuity, taking the lead on matters of physical security and safety issues.
- Participate in functional committees, including the Security Committee and as assigned.
- Develop and facilitate a safety and ergonomics program to mitigate organizational risk.
- Align the Facilities strategic division plan with the credit union’s strategic vision and manage expense and capital spend to the approved annual operating plan.
- Manage procurement, negotiating with suppliers to obtain products and services at the best cost to ensure end-users needs are met.
- Demonstrate excellence in serving internal customers through strong collaboration, interpersonal skills, and inclusive decision-making.
- Establish effective monitoring and reporting procedures through regular assessments and analyses. Compile clear, accurate and timely reports and metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Appropriate certification preferred (FMP, CFM, PSC).
- Five years or more years in a leadership role in facility management and security.
- Prior direct facilities and/or security experience, preferably in a service delivery environment.
- Possession of valid California driver’s license, proof of personal vehicle insurance, and a clean driving record.
We perform thorough background checks and credit checks. EOE.
Apply for AVP Facilities and Security using the link below: