IFMA OC Monthly Chapter Program
Thursday, November 21, 2019
5:30 - 8:00 PM
at Yamaha Motor Corporation
6555 Katella Ave.
Security at your facility doesn't just include the physical property. It also means cyber security. And while your IT team may have a watchful eye on servers, computer workstations, emails, etc., you may not be aware that your building automation systems are powered by software that could also be hacked for malicious intentions or you could be locked out for a ransom just the same as your regular business software and platforms.
Attend this presentation, which will cover key issues of cyber security for facility managers:
- Are Building Automation Systems Really Vulnerable to Cyber Threats?
- Conducting a Cyber Threat Assessment for Your Facility
- Preventative Measures: What You Can Do To Minimize the Risks
- Working Together With Your Service Providers to Keep Your Business Safe
- What You Can and Should Do if Your Business Does Become a Target of a Cyber Attack
- Cyber Related Resources for Building and Facility Managers
Serafino Sini, CISSP, CSM, MSP, Yamaha Motor Corporation
Glen Davis, Omega Magnus Corporation