- John McKillop, President - JRM Security an AGS Security
- Aka Obphrachanh, Facilities Manager - Academy of Motion Pictures
- Ardelle St. George, Founder & Manager Partner - St George Carnegie (advisor/consultant to Secret Service)
- Thushan Rajapaksa, Senior Vice President - Staff Pro
- *** Special Guest Panelist*** with Extensive National Sports special major event experience, so impressive we cannot list his organization.
Planning and Managing Security for Major Special Events – Are you Prepared?
- What to do when your business is impacted
- Ins and Outs of working with Major Events/Interagency
- CyberSecurity/Wifi outages/Crowd Control
Keeping up with security during normal day-to-day activities is one thing, but what happens when your business is impacted by an external event?
How do the Special Event Coordinators and Security Personnel interact with local business?
What happens to your customers and staff when traffic is re-routed to support the event?
What impact will these events have on your facility?
- October 4th, 2019 - L.A.'s Largest Downtown Festival - Sabor De Mexico Lindo
- LA Sanitation Skid Row Clean-Up
- Dodgers make it to the World Series?
- Dodger Day Parade?
- The Academy Awards – Venue Change
- 2020 Coldplay Tour
- SuperBowl 2022
The Recording Academy
3030 Olympic Blvd
Santa Monica 90404
CONTACT: Ashley Madrid · firstname.lastname@example.org · 213.613.3409
Cancellations/refunds - no refunds will be provided for cancellation less than 1 week prior to the event or for no-shows at the event.